Harley Davidson Softail Batwing Fairing
Let’s face it, you wouldn’t ride a softail if comfort was not important to you. Whether it’s a Standard, Custom, Springer or whatever, you chose your softail for comfort over the long haul. A new Vector Batwing Fairing can take that comfort to the next level and beyond. Forget the cold, cold wind. Make road debris a distant memory. And have your electronic components at your fingers with one easy-to-install accessory – a Vector Batwing Fairing.
As a Harley rider, you clearly don’t settle for second best. You go for the best materials, superior design and premier fit and finish. So do we. Hand laid fiberglass construction, instead of stamped out ABS plastic. Smooth and tough gelcoat finish instead of cheap primer. Customized design for a great fit that’s easy to install.
Take your riding comfort to the max and enjoy the road even more. Get your hands on (or rather behind) a Vector Batwing Fairing.
These fairings are designed to fit the Softail models listed below but there are many different models, factory upgrades, and custom aftermarket parts so some modification may be necessary. Each fairing comes with one clear and one tinted windshield at no additional cost.
- FLST Heritage Softail 1986 to 1990 and 2006
- FLSTC Heritage Classic 1986-Present
- FLS Softail Slim – 2012 – Present (requires pullback risers)
- FLSTN Softail Deluxe 1993-1996, 2005-Present
* If your motorcycle does not have the OEM windshield mounts as shown in the below photo, then you can purchase 2 sets of Memphis Shades 35mm – 43mm fork clamps and utilize the bushing assemblies. As well, there are numerous aftermarket options for Harley OEM windshield grommets.
NOTE: Before placing your order, please measure your motorcycle to ensure that our fairings will fit your bike.
Speakers DO NOT come installed.