H-D Bagger Rear Fender Replacement with License Plate Recess
Fits 2014-Present Harley Davidson Touring Models
Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide
If you’re looking for a simple way to give your Harley Bagger a sick custom look, our H-D Rear Fender is the answer. Intended to pair with stretched saddlebags or saddlebag extensions, this rear fender replacement covers the space between the bags and fender creating a smooth, customized, rear end bagger look.
Perfect for the do-it-yourself guy or gal, our pre-fit and pre-drilled replacement fender uses your motorcycle’s factory hardware and bolts between the frame rails. Even better, OEM quick docking hardware for most luggage racks, tour packs, backrests, and sissy bars are fully compatible!
The fender is built with hand laid fiberglass. This type of fiberglass is superior to ABS plastics and other composite materials because it is rugged, lightweight, rigid, and can be repaired when necessary. Don't settle for cheap plastic fenders. Improve the look of your bike with a replacement fender worthy of the Harley-Davidson brand and bagger style. The design incorporates a space for a license plate and zero or dual cutouts for tailpipes (depending on ad).
- Fits 2014-Present Harley Davidson Road King (FLHRC), Electra Glide (FLHR), Street Glide (FLHX), and Road Glide (FLTR)
- Designed to work with stretched or extended saddlebags
- Conceals factory wiring
- Leaves chrome frame covers exposed
- Compatible with two-up seating, sissy bars, detachable backrests, tour packs, and luggage racks
- Recessed space for license plate - 4 1/2" x 6 7/8"
- Available with 2 tailpipe cutouts
- High-quality hand laid fiberglass—superior to ABS plastic and other composite material
- Can use stock taillight IF you drill holes in fender
- Shown bracket is included
- Bangin’ custom look
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
Vector Batwing Fairing: Never reckless. Always venturesome. Always bold.