H-D Bagger Rear Fender Overlay with License Plate Recess without Cutouts
Fits 2009-2013 Harley Davidson Touring Models
Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide
Adding a rear fender cover is a great way to easily customize your Harley bagger without the time commitment of a replacing the entire fender. Intended to pair with stretched saddlebags or saddlebag extensions, this rear fender overlay covers the space between the bags and fender creating a smooth, customized, rear end bagger look .
The fender is built with hand laid fiberglass. This type of fiberglass is superior to ABS plastics and other composite materials because it is rugged, lightweight, rigid, and can be repaired when necessary. Don't settle for cheap plastic fenders. Improve the look of your bike with an overlay fender worthy of the Harley-Davidson brand and bagger style. The design incorporates a space for a license plate and zero or dual cutouts for tailpipes (depending on ad).
- Fits 2009-2013 Harley Davidson Road King (FLHRC), Electra Glide (FLHR), Street Glide (FLHX), and Road Glide (FLTR)
- Designed to work with stretched or extended saddlebags
- Conceals frame rails and factory wiring
- Compatible with tw0-up seating, sissy bars and detachable backrests
- Recessed space for license plate - 4 1/2" x 6 7/8"
- High-quality hand laid fiberglass?superior to ABS plastic and other composite material
- Wicked custom look
- Less time to install than a replacement fender