- Extended Saddlebags, Fenders & Side Covers
- '97 to '08 6” Extended Saddlebags/Lids & Fender Harley Davidson WITHOU Cutouts 119
Interested in upgrading the look of your favorite ride? Wanting to add utility to your beloved bike? Add a hand laid fiberglass fender along with a set of Saddlebags to get the most out of your bike without taking away from its already awesome visual appeal. Our bagger upgrade kit is quality constructed from strong, durable, and light weight hand laid fiberglass with a dark gray primer coat. Additionally the lids, which take an immense, continual beating from the sun, are coated in scratch and UV resistant gelcoat to really make them last.
Unlike our competitors, we provide a license plate LED to illuminate your bike’s tag. Many states require this so we give it to you completely FREE*.
*Please note this LED does NOT come installed.
- Classic Harley Saddlebag Design
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Paintable - as the lids and bags are different colors, this is definitely recommended
- Fits 1997 to 2008 Harley Touring models.
- Compatible with Harley OEM saddlebag hardware.
- True Hand Laid Fiberglass (not chopper gun) – lighter and STRONGER than plastic
Saddlebags come primed. Take them to a local custom paint shop to perfectly match that killer color on your bike!
Because the saddlebags, fenders, and lids are aftermarket parts they may require minor modification prior to installation.
NOTE: To provide customers with the ability to create a custom fit for their exhaust, the fender does not have a pre-defined cutout.
NOTE: These fenders are not overlays but instead replace your existing fender. License plates must be trimmed to fit 3-3/4" x 6-1/2" area for plate.