Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic Batwing Fairing 112-0000
- Sleek Aerodynamic design
- Fits Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic
- Both Inner and Outer Pieces Included
- 2 – 6" x 9" Speakers (select option above)
- 4 – 5 1/4” Speakers (select option above)
- Heavy - Duty Construction
- Protective Gelcoat
- similar to compounds used on marine craft and aircraft
- battles ultraviolet degradation
- NOT a primer like the competitor uses
- FREE Windshields Included - 1 each clear and tinted
- True Hand Laid Fiberglass (not chopper gun) – lighter and STRONGER than plastic
- 4 Speaker Model
- Speaker Opening Dimensions
- 8 1/2’’ L x 5 3/4’’ H 3 1/2’’ Deep
- Overall Dimensions (without windshield)
- 39 1/2’’ L x 111/2’’ W x 17” H
- Weight (without windshield)
- 6 lbs. 10.2 oz.
- Windshield Height
- 5 1/2’’ H
- Windshield Colors
- One each Clear AND Tinted
- Hand Laid Fiberglass
(1) Base Price - Smooth Front Fairing
(2) Base Price + $30.00 - Simulated Vent Fairing - Accepts digital media receiver and not a traditional single DIN head unit
NOTE: The Vector Batwing Fairing Does Not have a functioning vent. The words “simulated vent” and “vented-look” refer to the cosmetic design of this fairing, which makes it appear to have a vent. We do not offer a truly vented fairing.
FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS & YEARS
You must make sure your triple tree has the mount locations as indicated in the photos at the bottom of the listing.
- Vulcan 1500 Classic FI VN1500N : 2000–2002
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500D : 1996–1997
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500E : 1998–2004
- Vulcan 1500 Classic VN1500N : 2005–2008
NOTE: The brackets provided are designed to fit the widest possible range of bikes. Please note that, in some instances, you may be required to drill new bracket mounting holes in the fairing or use washers as shims.
NOTE: Before placing your order, please measure your motorcycle to ensure that our fairings will fit your bike. Use the below image as a guide.
OEM Harley Davidson windscreens, 96-2013 Street Glide and Electra Glide models, fit this batwing fairing.