- Sleek Aerodynamic design
- Both Inner and Outer Pieces Included
- Accommodates 2 – 6x9” Speakers
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Heavy - Duty Construction
- Protective Gelcoat
- similar to compounds used on marine craft and aircraft
- battles ultraviolet degradation
- NOT a primer like the competitor uses
- FREE Windshields Included – 1 clear and 1 tinted
- True Hand Laid Fiberglass (not chopper gun) – lighter and STRONGER than plastic
(1) Base Price - Smooth Front Fairing
(2) Base Price + $30.00 - Simulated Vent Fairing - Accepts digital media receiver and not a traditional single DIN head unit
NOTE: The Vector Batwing Fairing Does Not have a functioning vent. The words “simulated vent” and “vented-look” refer to the cosmetic design of this fairing, which makes it appear to have a vent. We do not offer a truly vented fairing.
- Fits: 2006-2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT (will not work with larger headlights as shown in photo gallery)
Your motorcycle is required to have OEM Part# 11056-0507 & 11056-0508
NOTE: We designed this fairing to attach to the existing windshield hardware (OEM Part# 11056-0507 & 11056-0508) of the Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT model. The brackets provided are designed to fit the widest possible range of bikes. Please note that, in some instances, you may be required to drill new bracket mounting holes in the fairing, use washers as shims or even purchase additional aftermarket mounting brackets.
OEM Harley Davidson windscreens, 96-2013 Street Glide and Electra Glide models, fit this batwing fairing.