Designed to give you a superior bagger look and more wind protection than our standard Honda VTX Fairing.
Throw in more space for a bigger amp and better sound.
Fits the following models:
- Honda 1300 VTX 1300C
- Honda 1300 VTX 1300R (S) Retro
- Honda 1300 VTX 1300T Tourer
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800C
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800F
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800N
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800R (Retro)
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800S
- Honda 1800 VTX 1800T (Tourer)
Important Fitment Details:
Fits the following
- '02 and newer VTX 1800
- '03 and newer VTX 1300
Note: Will NOT fit the Fury, Interstate, or Stateline Models.
Note: works with stock turn signals, does not work with Driving Lights/Turn Signals. Will work with driving lights by utilizing a headlight extension, which can be purchased from Glen's VTX Garage
- Both Inner and Outer Pieces Included
- Accommodates 4 – 5 ¼” Round Speakers (depending on model)
- Heavy - Duty Construction
- Protective Gelcoat
- similar to compounds used on marine craft and aircraft
- battles ultraviolet degradation
- NOT a primer like the competitor uses
- FREE Windshields Included - 1 each clear and tinted
- True Hand Laid Fiberglass (not chopper gun) – lighter and STRONGER than plastic.
NOTE: The brackets provided are designed to fit the widest possible range of bikes. Please note that, in some instances, you may be required to drill new bracket mounting holes in the fairing, use washers as shims or even purchase additional aftermarket mounting brackets.
OEM Harley Davidson windscreens, 96-2013 Street Glide and Electra Glide models, fit this batwing fairing.
NOTE: The Vector Batwing Fairing Does Not have a functioning vent. The words “simulated vent” and “vented-look” refer to the cosmetic design of this fairing, which makes it appear to have a vent. We do not offer a truly vented fairing.